1. What is your current desktop picture? What made you select it?
A really great picture of Ali and Erin at the Aquarium in Seattle. I selected it because they actually look like they like each other.
2. A close friend who you consider to be up to date on fashion suggests that you should update your look and offers to pay for a session with an experienced hairstylist you've never dealt with before. Knowing that it's free, would you go?
Um, yeah. It's free and it's only hair.
3. When you do look in a mirror, what is the first thing you usually look at?
Definately my hair. I'm always worried it looks funky- or that you can see my greys too much.
4. Take this quiz: Which Bugs Bunny character are you? http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=481494329074504659
Bugs Bunny!
You scored 0 Aggression, 85 Sophistication, and 85 Optimism!
You have all the sophistication and charm one would expect from such a high-class hare. Very upbeat and generally laid-back, you are remarkably calm and peaceful even in the midst of the most stressful of situations. On those rare occasions that your anger is aroused, your retaliation usually results in embarrassing the aggressor and laying-bare how foolish he or she really is -- rather than doing any real harm. You likely have many friends and more than a few admirers and would make an excellent leader, if you had any interest in being one. But, being a leader would require hard work and attention to detail, both qualities you are lacking in. In fact, if you are not careful, your laid-back attitude will often lead you to drift through life completely oblivious to the changes happening around you. You also tend to have a horrible sense of direction.
5. What label seems to describe you the best as a whole?
Busibody? =) Probably Mom... I just like to take care of people and fix things. I can't help it.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #60 from Stacy: Is there a specific person that you credit with your successes? and HOW did they help you?
I'd have to say my Dad. He always backed me up, told me he believed in me, helped me pick up the pieces if I failed. He just generally made me feel cherished, like I deserved the best. My hubby is alot like him, too.
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment