Some people talk about how annoying those "fill in the blank, question and answer" things are, but, I'll admit it, they're a guilty pleasure. I like them, thinking about my answers and seeing others.
I know, I'm weird, but here goes...
I AM: bored with Tom and Katie. Who cares any more? They're just freaks.
I WANT: a new house. Really bad.
I WISH: we'd have a Democrat for President in 2008.
I HATE: middle school parents who act like they're still in middle school. Grow up, people!
I MISS: Sex And The City.
I HEAR: songs and phrases over and over in my head until something knocks it out. Drives me crazy.
I WONDER: if my daughter's will grow up to be good people.
I REGRET: not paying more attention to college when I had a chance... it's going to be hard as hell to finish my degree now that I'm old.
I AM NOT: very politically correct in my brain.
I DANCE: with my daughters, every chance I get.
I SING: in the car. All the time. I get weird looks from people in the cars next to me.
I CRY: all the time. I well up at the worst times. It's really embarrassing.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the calmest person. I freak out all the time.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: lots of emails.
I WRITE: not nearly enough. For someone whose dream was to be a writer from my earliest memory until... well, now... I don't practice it nearly enough.
I CONFUSE: the need for things to get done with the need to do them myself.
I NEED: to sell my Mom and Ronnie's house... soon. Or I'm dead. Well, maybe not dead, but definately cut out of the family.
I SHOULD: get a job.
I START: many, many household projects that I don't finish.
I FINISH: reading every book that I start, even if I don't like it. Gotta know what happens, no matter how dumb.
I TAG: whoever.
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment