So... in the last week we've had three deaths in our family. The DH's grandmother, my great-aunt and my ex-brother in law (my nieces' father.) Plus, we're still all adjusting to the boyfriends cancer diagnosis and dealing with all of the end of the year hullabaloo.
AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Ok, I'm done. I'm just very, very tired and am feeling very overwhelmed. Plus, for some stupid reason I've not been able to sleep the last two nights. Maybe venting into cyber-space will help.
I hope so.
And work is busy. And we have a Relay for Life fundraising yard sale at our house this weekend. Plus, Wink has poms try outs and band practices and singing stuff Sat and Sun.
Ok, now I'm really done. =}
Sometimes, as much as I really love my life, I wish I could take a time out. Just a couple of hours with no phone calls and no demands on my time to read a book and take a nap and drink a glass of wine. Or whatever. I wonder if we all would like a vacation from our lives for a while. I'm pretty sure of it.
I'm gonna go try to dream about it.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment