I made it thru a Monday without watching the Bachelor. And I made it thru a Tuesday without reading the message boards. This is a big step in kicking my addiction.
It helps that I was working like a dog to clean my house for a familial visit. And now that it's here I won't have time either. Yay!
On a serious note, I exchanged emails with a very good friend from forever, who told me another school friend is sick. Nate was always one of the nicest, most sincere people I knew. So send good mojo his way as he tackles chemo. I am.
It was nice to touch base with my friend Joe. We keep in touch sporadically, but it's nice to know there's someone out there who cares who knew you when you wore Garanimals. I'm lucky he still acknowledges me. I was not very nice for some of my formative years. When I think of what a jerk I was. Well, the nightmares still get me.
At least now I'm only snarky to people on TV.
;)
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment