As hard to believe as that is. School starts Aug. 22 for both girls. I'm buying school supplies and trying to be as prepared as possible.
The reason: I'm president of the PTA next year. Not sure what I was thinking. And now I'm lying awake at night, afraid that I'm going to screw it up. I know it's a volunteer thing. I know I don't take home a paycheck from this. But what I take home is my daughter's pride and recongnition and that means more than a paycheck would. And those moms are mean! If I mess it up, I'm in trouble.
Scared.
If I begin the year organized, maybe that will help. At least that's what I'm telling myself. So I'm up at 1 am, making lists.
I'm headed for burn out, and we still have a month before school.
Sad.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment