but instead, I'm messing around on the computer. Wasting time. I'm gonna do the Sat Six. Because I'm procrastinating. And I know it.
1. You move to a new city: what is the first thing you're most likely to check out in your immediate surroundings: restaurants, grocery stores, shopping malls, movie theaters or historic sites?
Groceries. Then resteraunts. Girl's gotta eat.
2. Consider the local television stations in your area: do you generally stay more with one station for entertainment and local news, or do you tend to rely on one station for local news and others for entertainment?
I don't watch the news on tv... I read it online. And I don't have enough time to watch it for entertainment anymore. I do watch Grey's Anatomy, but that's it. I miss tv.
3. Is there a set time of day or night that you blog, or do you just post whenever the spirit moves you?
Whenever I can make the time. Usually, late at night or first thing in the am.
4. How often do you write a blog entry, then save it as a "draft" rather than publishing it immediately to think it over before actually posting it?
Hardly ever. It's a stream of consciousness thing. And it's not like anyone but me reads it anyway.
5. Which makes a better dessert after a good meal: ice cream, pie, or cake?
I like them all. If I have to pick- I guess cake.
6. What is your favorite flavor of the item you selected in question #5?
Vanilla with vanilla icing. Yum.
Will I get the paper done on time??? Stay tuned.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment