Monday, October 09, 2006

Yay.

2nd paper's done. Took me forever. Didn't do anything fun with my kiddos on their day off school. Missed out on snuggling with my sweetie, but it's done. I might get the hang of this stuff in a few decades.

Drama and dillemias abound here. Wink's crushing on an older boy. Well, I guess crushing is the wrong word, it implies that he doesn't feel the same way. I'm guessing he does. As much as time as he spends at my house, it seems like he does. Honestly, I'm a little concerned about the age thing, but not hugely so. They're about 2.5 years apart. It could be worse. And he's nice. Kind to Eezers. That's a big one. Kind to Wink, that's bigger. Respectful, but not dorky to me. Knows I'm not kidding when I say I'll kill him if he touches my baby. I'm overly analyzing this, of course, because that's what I do. I don't want to screw up. It's important. I already made a big deal about not letting her go out with anyone who wasn't 1 yr up or 1 yr down, that I now get to eat my words. Fun. But I remember being in love with a senior when I was a freshman... and all my mom saying no did was make me want to be with him more- and shut her out. I hate to be told "i told you so" by stupid people. Bugs me. My kid inherited it. =)

Life is good for E, though. School is going well. Seems to be doing ok in the friend department. Got the shoe tying thing down. Papa John's for lunch tomorrow. Life is good. Poor baby's hating the marching band stuff, tho. Don't blame her, I'm getting sick of it, too. Almost over.

The rest of life is pretty ok. Got an A on my first major paper and test. Studying hard. Closing last week, no real work right now. It's all good. Why am I so frazzled?

Sleep. =)

No comments: