I hate this time of year. Not the real fall in a couple of weeks, but this quasi-not -quite-fall where it's 90 one day and 50 the next. I'm sick, I'm tired- I'm sick of being tired and tired of being sick. =)
Ok, I enjoyed that.
I'm really kind of frazzled and overly emotional. I'm taking dumb stuff too seriously and involving myself in stuff that normally I'd just blow off. Not fun. Too many moms over analyzing the kids and my kid and it's pissing me off. My kid, my decisions. If I make mistakes, well, then I"ll just have to live with it. Ahhhh. I don't want to write the story down because I'll get pissy again and I've decided I'm just going to let it go. =) See how that one works. I promised Wink today that I would stop talking to other parents about her. And I have to realize that some other parents don't love my kid the way I love theirs. That's gonna be a tough one. (I offered the promise, she didn't ask for it.) I just don't want her to feel like she doesn't want to tell me stuff because I might tell the other parents. But sometimes it's nice to commisserate. I'll miss it. But like the DH says, the kids have it tough enough without the parents over analyzing every single word that comes out of their mouths. A wise man, he is. Yoda would be proud.
The world needs to stop spinning so fast for a few seconds, though... that would be nice. =)
Oh, I got an A on my first paper!!!! Yay! My first A in 17 years! The next one is due Tuesday... ugh.
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment