Happy Birthday yesterday to my sweet and wonderful hubby! The band rocked out at the Collinsville Italian Fest and then Wink did her own rocking at the marching band competition in O'Fallon. Very fun! (They also did the competition at B'ville East earlier in the day.) They put on a good show at both events.
My first paper is due in English on Tuesday. Ugh. I have to get going on that. But first, I'm going to do the Six...
1. You find out that you've just gotten a new job in a different state. Besides your spouse, who is the first person you tell?
The girls, then my mom. They'd all freak out. =) Except that I would have talked the decision to death for weeks before, so it wouldn't really be a suprise.
2. With the money in your pocket, wallet or purse right now, could you make change for a $20 bill? Could you make change for a $1 bill?
Suprisingly, right now I could make change for the $20, but not the $1... I just cleaned the $6 in change out of my purse that I usually carry.
3. Is this ability (or lack of ability) to make change a typical reflection of how much cash and coins you regularly carry?
Nope, usually I am cash poor. I never carry money... I do everything with the credit card. But I do often have change on me. Quarters for the gum machine and pennies for the fountain.
4. Take the quiz: What mythological character are you?
***You Are a Chimera***
You are very outgoing and well connected to many people.Incredibly devoted to your family and friends, you find purpose in nurturing others.You are rarely alone, and you do best in the company of others.You are incredibly expressive, and people are sometimes overwhelmed by your strong emotions.
What Mythological Creature Are You?http://www.blogthings.com/whatmythologicalcreatureareyouquiz/
5. Are you typically the "heart breaker" or the "broken-hearted" in your relationship history?
You know, I've had my share of both. I've probably ended more relationships than not, though. Like I told my daughter, I wasn't willing to settle... and I'm glad I didn't because I found J.
6. Considering your answer to #5, would you rather be the opposite?
Maybe. Maybe I'd have less guilt when I think about the past. Can't look back, though. Life's too short for that.
On another note, I'm grooving to the new John Mayer CD right now. I love it. I also have a demo of a new Michael Tolcher song on myspace and it's awesome. Can't wait for his new one!
Off to the Home Depot!! Mailboxes and mums. Exciting day ahead...
;)
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment