Monday, September 11, 2006

Six and Seven

On to something a little more fun...
1. How do you feel about a National ID card to replace individual state driver's licenses?
Probably not a bad idea, but the question is probably who gets the funds. That will be what holds it up from happening if the states stand to lose money.

2. Where's the most embarrassing place you've ever fallen asleep?
Hmmm. This is a hard one. I don't have a clear memory of falling asleep somewhere embarrassing. I'm sure I have, but the memory's not there. Probably at some party or something. Chris Baer's house on New Year's, maybe.
3. How long does it take you, when looking at someone for the first time, to determine whether or not you are really attracted to the person?
I don't really think that way anymore, since I have such a great hubby, but back when I was single I think I knew almost immediately. Sometimes I would change my mind once they said something I found offensive, but physical attraction I think you know immediately.
4. Take the quiz: What kind of drunk are you?

You're A Passed Out Drunk
Drinking gives you that warm fuzzy feeling, until you're thrown in the back of a police car...

Kind of true. I've never been in the back of a police car, though. I swear.

5. When is the last time you were really drunk?
When we were in Chicago for my best friend's 40th birthday party. I've been slightly tipsy since then, but not drunk. I'm too old to get drunk anymore... it hurts too bad. For days.
6. What caused the condition: Alcohol or something else?
Vodka. It's always the vodka that does it to me. I should learn my lesson.

Seven:

You're chosen to open a mini-version of Baskin-Robbins. Instead of thirty-one flavors, you're limited to seven. Which favorite flavors would you choose?

1. Vanilla. Gotta have it.
2. Chunky Monkey. Mmmm, bananas.
3. Pistacio
4. Cookies and Creme (with Oreos)
5. Turtle
6. Something with Carmel and Chocolate swirls
7. Bubble gum- it was my favorite when I was a kid.

Yum. I might need some ice cream now. =)

No comments: