Thursday, May 26, 2005

Meh.

Carrie.

Not suprised, not excited. Not really anything. This is the first year in 4 that I'm just nothing about the winner of American Idol.
I knew from the beginning that Simon had picked Carrie to be the winner. In interviews before the show even aired, he said there was a girl he thought would win it all. Good business accumen? Fixed? Who knows.

I know the powers that be at AI are probably hoping to repeat Kelly's success, but what they are discounting is that Kelly has a personality. And I'm just not sure about Carrie yet.

Bo will do well, though. I think Vonzell will have a deal, possibly Anthony, too. I'm hoping Nikko, too. Scott, Mikahla, Lyndsay, Nadia will probably disappear after the tour. Which, also for the first time in 4 years, I'm not planning on attending.

Ok, I'm disappointed that what I thought was going to be the best season ever ended with a wimper. Can't help it. And now all my reality finales are done and I have nothing to watch.

Sigh. I need a life.

No comments: