that I blew the whole premise of the gratitude experiment by not updating for 5 days after I started it... I vow to do better.
A quick list of 5 things I've been grateful for in the last 5 days...
1. A fun day with my mom. Jersey Boys was awesome!
2. A summer evening on my patio with my DH and fab girls.
3. A glass of chilled Chardonnay.
4. The nice doctor at Alton Memorial who took the time to explain the results of gpa greats heart cath not just once or twice, but three times so gma great could understand it and I could write it down.
5. Hope. 85% is alot better than 30% when you're talking heart surgery on an 88 yr old.
And just because I can't stop at 5...
6. My friends who know when I need to hold it together and when I need to cry.
7. People who go out of their way to tell me how much they enjoyed Wink's singing.
8. Chocolate cake from Dukes... yum.
9. My Grams, who has been so understand of my time split, even as she's been struggling with her health.
10. Family. All of it.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment