Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tonight...

I am grateful for people who can sing.

I watched an amazing, wonderful end of the year choral concert at the high school tonight. My Wink got up there (so brave) and sang so fantastic, along with the other two girls in her group. (One of who I think we should see on Idol in a few years.) All of the groups were fabulous tonight. Tears all around. Especially for the fabulous Mrs. Davis who is retiring this month. Snif.

And then, later-thanks to my DVR, the American Idol finale. Wow. Vote for who you want, but both Davids are talented gentlemen with great voices and fantastic futures ahead of them. I had the chills just listening to them... and the tears too. (For the record, the votes went to David A from our house...)

I'm so grateful for those who can and do sing... thank you for sharing your talent with me.

No comments: