Friday, May 23, 2008

Experiment Days 6 and 7

Ok, so this daily blogging thing is not happening as well as I want it to... if at first you dont succeed, try, try again?
Yesterday... yesterday was Play Day at Eezers' school. In the rain. Basketball shoot. Yep. It was fun. Lol.
But I was grateful for a very hot shower when I got home.
And then I felt very ill for a while and I was grateful for 7up and saltines and Advil... and that Wink can drive to the drugstore and buy Pepto for her wimpy mom.
And today, I'm grateful for 12 hours of sleep and feeling better... and kids who wake up and ask Mom how she's feeling.
I'm a lucky mom.

Today, we're dealing with the new diagnosis of a malignant tumor on Gpa's lung... in addition to the heart issues.
Saying some prayers...

No comments: