Monday, January 09, 2006

Doug Brings Teh Funny

Our good friend from high school, Doug Simpson, is an extremely talented actor and comedian. He was one of the people on "VH1's All Access Most Embarrassing Moments 2" tonight. And I have to say, he brought the funny. "An avalanche of Roker" had both J and I laughing out loud.
It was weird to see someone I shared puberty with on tv, though. We're lucky enough to get together with him and his lovely wife Laura a couple times a year now, even though they live in New York, and I'm grateful for those lasting friendships. He deserves only good things. I hope this opens some avenues for him.

And, after my public denouncement of the Bachelor with the C O'C season, I'm embarrassed to admit that I watched tonight.
But not embarrassed enough not to watch again! Looks like a good one this time... yeah! I need my sappy-I-fell-in-love-with-someone-I-just-met fix. Bring on the "connections"!!

No comments: