The best recap EVAH about Project Runway over on Dan Renzi's blog, (not) written by his brother. www.danrezi.typepad.com Made me laugh out loud. Santino's dress... not so hot. Nick's dress... wow! And Chloe's, too. Both were extremely wearable. Santino just sucked up to Nicki (I have an ugly sweater on) Hilton. Or the producers asked her to pick him. Not that it wasn't ok, but it wasn't the best. And Marla should have been gone. Gone. Copycats don't get to stay. At least Guadalupe's dress was an original. That would look cool with Doc Martin boots. My personal favorite was Daniel V. I love him, loved the dress, want the models body to wear it. My prediction for the last 3 are Nick, Daniel V and Chloe. That would rock. But I bet they'll leave Santino in for the drama, so sorry Daniel. Sigh. Just once I'd like these shows to stop rewarding people that are psycho-dramatic.
Whoa! Taking that too seriously for a moment. Ok... perspective.
And just as a warning, if you have plans to order the as-seen-on-tv Floam from the website, proceed with caution. My m-i-l ordered it for E for her bday and was charged about triple to her charge card than the order should have been. And then there was no customer service person to help her. Now, there could be a perfectly reasonable explaination, but Visa said that they had had numerous complaints about them. So double check your order, that's all I'm saying.
Have a wonderful day!
Friday, January 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment