skip to main | skip to sidebar

PrincessFlamingoMom!

I'm a 38 year old mother of two wonderful daughters. (The seven year old dubbed me Princess Flamingo-Mom (when she was 5)much to the horror of the then 14 year old, who is now a lovely 16.) I sell real estate in Illinois (St. Louis Area) and am addicted to reality tv. I've also developed an unhealthy addiction to blogs, which is what caused me to start my own.

Friday, January 06, 2006

So Excited

My very first comment! =) I'm a dork, but I was excited. I'll definately take the time to peruse Juicyfruit's blog. Looked interesting from my first look. Thanks for reading.
Posted by flamingomom2 at 10:49 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

flamingomom2
I grew up thinking I was going to change the world. I'm still working on it.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2006 (23)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • An Open Letter to Oprah
      • Watch Love Monkey!!
      • Saturday Six
      • Found this on someone else's blog, but thought it ...
      • Doug Brings Teh Funny
      • Real Life...
      • Project Runway
      • So Excited
  • ►  2005 (29)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)