1. Do you generally tend to be early, late or right on time?
Unfortunately, late. Usually about 5-10 minutes. It's better now. It used to be about 30. I'm even early on a rare occasion.
2. Did you belong to any clubs in high school? If so, which did you value the most?
I'm not sure what clubs I wasn't involved in... band, student council, peer leadership, sadd, yearbook, newspaper, biology, spanish. If you could join it, I did. But, I learned more from Student Council than anything. With district and state Stuco, I went great places, met awesome people and had experiences that were incredible. Plus, I learned that one person really can make a difference. And had a ton of fun.
3. Where was your favorite place to hang out when you were in high school? How often were you there and were you usually with friends or alone?
Usually, we just hung out at people's houses or school events. Though, the DH and I were talking about how we could always find our friend Doug at the end of the evening at Mister Donut. During our senior year, we met up there pretty often to hang out. Donuts, coffee and video games... what more can you ask for?
4. Take this quiz http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=11437473828666506196(if you haven't already!): What chess piece are you? (Thanks to Charles.)
I dont' know anything about chess, but I don't think I like "being expendable":
A Black BishopYou scored 1 Power-Finesse, 5 Leader-Follower, 3 Unique-Ordinary, and 1 Offense-Defense!
You are conniving and sneaky, and often overlooked by your opponent. You are content to stay off to one side, allowing the bloodbath to ensue. Then, when the moment is right and the other king has let his guard down you strike! Your indirect approach to things gives your team more options. However, in the big picture you are expendable. No matter how hard you try, you can only reach half the squares on the board.
5. When is the last time you played a board game and what game did you play? Did you win?
We played Scrabble on the 2nd. Kind of a "good-bye to winter vacation" thing. I don't really know who won, but I think it was Ali.
6. You're called to serve on a jury. Would you rather sit on a capital murder case, a personal injury case, a wrongful death suit or a drunk driving case, and why?
Personal injury case, I guess... none of them sound like fun, really. I was on a jury once for a personal injury case and it was really hard.
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment