Found this on someone else's blog, but thought it looked like fun. It might take me forever to get it done, though, which will reduce the level of 'funness'. But I'll give it a try:
Ten Firsts:
First Best Friend: Jessica Walters, 1st grade
First Screen Name: um... princessflamingomom?
First Pet: Fish. Does that count?
First Piercing: Ears, 6 yrs old.
First Crush: Hmmm. Hard one. Luke Morganroth, 2nd grade, I guess.
First Music: The first record I remember listening to is Billy Joel's "Songs from An Italian Resteraunt", but the first one I bought was Blondie's Autoamerican.
First Car: The boat. 1976 electric blue Monte Carlo. I loved that car.
First REAL LOVE: Alexa. =)
First School: Horace Mann Elementary
First House Location: Probably the one on Michael that we moved into when I was 16. Before that it was apts and stuff.
Nine Lasts:
Last time you smoked weed: Young people these days, jeez! Never, of course. =)
Last thing you ate: A bowl of Team Cheerios and a slice of apple.
Last Car Ride: To pick up Ali at a party last night at 10ish.
Last Movie: At the theater? Chicken Little. At home? Swan Princess. Sad.
Last Phone Call: J's grandma called this morning.
Last CD Played: Michael Tolcher, I Am
Last bubble bath: At least 6 months, who has time?
Last Song You Heard: Switchfoot, "This is Your Life"
Eight Have You Evers:
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Yes.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Yes, traffic warrant. Gotta pay those tickets.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Of course, my parents had a pool.
Have You Ever Been on TV: Not to my knowledge.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone and Then Regretted it: Not really
Have you Ever cheated on a b/f-or-g/f: Next question. I'm too old for this.
Have You Ever been on a blind date: Sure, it was fun.
Have You Ever been out of the country: Nope. Sigh.
Seven Things You're Wearing:
1. comfy t shirt
2. flamingo sleep pants
3. red socks
4. Purple Douglas, Alaska sweatshirt.
5. Hair tie.
6. wedding ring
7. silver ring with blue topaz
Later in the day...
Six Things You've Done Today:
1. Showered.
2. Went swimming with Erin at the Y
3. Look Erin and Ali to Dairy Queen for lunch.
4. Finished a book.
5. Watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants w/ Ali.
6. Went internet shopping for birthday stuff for Erin.
Five Favorite Things In No Particular Order:
1. reading
2. music
3. chocolate
4. wine
5. email
Four People You Can Tell Anything to:
1. Dana
2. Jen
3. Nancy
4. Dawn
Three Choices:
1. Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla. Ice cream and cake.
2. Hugs or kisses: Hugs. or snugglies, my personal fave.
3. Pens or pencils: Pens, blue.
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Get a college degree.
2. Write a book, even if noone else reads it.
One Person You Wanna See:
1. Barry Manilow in concert! ;)
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment