Thursday, January 26, 2006

Watch Love Monkey!!

Please. I'm begging people. I love this show.
And I'm getting really tired of liking new shows and then they get cancelled. There is a reason I've been hooked on reality tv lately.
But 'Love Monkey' is great! Funny and endearing. Great music. Fun cameo guests. And Jason Priestly. What more can you ask for? Though I'm still not sure why they named the girl best friend "Bran." Hmm. And I will get mad if she's all pining away for him and stuff... ick. So far, so good, though. And did I mention great music? Now if I could just get ahold of some Teddy Geiger music, we'd be good. I love a guy with a guitar. I hope he doesn't hate the John Mayer comparisons, though, because they're going to be aplenty.
Anyway, that's my public service announcement. If you don't like crime shows and are wanting to watch something that's not reality tv... watch Love Monkey! Thanks.

No comments: